Thursday, January 12, 2012

Useless Clatter...TUNEclatter Presents FILMclatter

      Yes the title is a bit redundant in its use of 'clatter' but it’s all I could think of and in the end, gets the point across.  Besides this blog, I actually run another one so I figured I could give a shout here to promote it.  Instead of music, the topic on FILMclatter is of course movies.  If anything you read here amuses you, check out FILMclatter.  The only difference between the two is their subjects and color way. Literally everything else, from their layout down to the specific categories, is essentially the same.
      Why I ended up going with two blogs I'm not really sure. For one, posting on the same page would make me look like a better blogger, having new posts more frequently. Music and movies together would make me look more eclectic too, oh well. (I guess here’s my redeeming chance then.) Regardless, I decided to separate the two and here they stand without regret. In the end, I guess it's the same reasoning for having two e-mail accounts- I feel more important checking them both.
      So if movies interest you as well, check it out- filmclatter.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment